Forum

Most Important Fact...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Most Important Factor to succeed as a YouTuber?

D Entrepreneur
Admin
Topic starter
(@kumarandeva54gmail-com)

Hello Guys,

I will share with you a few things that I learned in my YouTube Journey!

1.Post as much as possible!

YouTube likes people who post videos consistently and keep their Audience Engaged in their platform! And I personally can tell this is true, coz In my early days of YouTube I used to post videos exactly every 48 hrs and I started gaining exposure from my 7th video itself, and I gained more than 50,000 subscribers within 2 - 3 months. So it is best if you can post a video at least 2 days once.

2.Optimize Your Titles & Thumbnails

Optimizing your Titles and Thumbnails is the best way to Increase CTR (Click Through Rate)

3. Increase Overall Watch Time

It is different from Audience Retention, You have to make longer videos (Not just increasing the time but also with valuable Info or entertainment till the end) of at least 8 minutes, so that not only your watch time Increases, You can also Increase your Revenue as you can also add mid-roll ads for videos longer than 8 minutes.

And there are lot more factors. You can also Checkout the Blog Post on How to Increase YouTube Subscribers Organically? for more. But Most Importantly what you need to succeed in YouTube is Passion for your work & Consistency!

Share: