Yes, E-mail Marketing are still alive and can be highly effective in the marketing industry when the right strategies are applied.
In 1978, the first E-mail was sent , making $13 million in sales and kicked off what has become one of the highly used marketing channels . Initially, E-mail marketing wasn’t as attractive as the newer channels like social media and messaging, but it is still an effective way to build its audience that generate results.
Guide To Email Marketing
E-mail marketing is one of the few marketing channels that we can use to build a very authentic connection with people that will keep our business alive, i.e., our contact with our customers. E-mail marketing isn’t any spam. It isn’t a personal note from the older colleagues either. It is an effective marketing tool, which has been misunderstood somewhere in between. The customers you have, don’t give their information easily, and if you use it right, email marketing can be a relationship-building and a profile-building tool.
You must use email to build on the existing ties you have with your subscribers and leads, by giving them valuable, relevant information to help them take action towards their goals.
The key point is E-mail marketing is not just all about you or the company you own. It is all about your customers, and if you keep this rule in mind, your subscribers won’t only read your emails but also will look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Unless you are having enough human resources, fee time, and the capital to build personal ties with each of the potential customers you have, email must be your best friend in marketing.
Click here to know the Best software to use for your email marketing campaign.
How does it Work?
Email marketing is the process of always targeting the audience and the customers you have through email. It allows you to boost your conversions and revenues by giving your subscribers and customers all the important information to help them achieve their goals.
When should I use Email marketing?
There are many ways you can use email marketing. A few of the most common ones are the following:
– Build ties: Building connections using personal engagement is the best way to prosper in making healthy relationships with your prospects.
– Boost brand awareness: Keep the company and the services you have at the top of your mind for the moment when the prospects you have are all ready to engage.
– Promote the content: Use emails to share relevant content from the blogs or useful assets with the prospects.
Generate leads: entice subscribers to exchange their personal information for the assert they find valuable.
– Market the products: Promote the products and services you have.
– Nurture the leads: delight your customers with all the content that may help them succeed in their goals.
Benefits of Email marketing:
– There are 3.8 billion users globally, so if you are looking for a way to reach your customers, the mail is just the ideal place to find them.
– On average, email can generate $38 for each dollar spent which is around 3,800% ROI
– Two-thirds of the customers have already purchased the direct results of the email marketing message
– Only 20% of the leads sent into sales are qualified, which means that they need to be nurtured through email and with great content.
– Acquiring customers through Email is 40X more effective than Twitter and Facebook combined
– Perhaps it is the best reason for which you must use email marketing. Outside of the compliance regulations, there isn’t any external entity that may impact how, why, or when you reach your subscribers.
Email marketing stats by Industry:
Email marketing rules change over the basis of your industry and who you are in marketing. Below are a few email marketing trends for B2B, B2C, and real estate companies that may inform your email marketing techniques.
E-mail marketing stats for B2B:
– Emails which are triggered by the action perform 3X better than the nurture emails or the drip campaigns
– For 86% of the professionals, email is the preferred communication channel
– 60% of the marketers trust that email marketing produces a lot more positive ROI
– Click through rates are 47%, a lot higher for B2B emails than that of B2C
– Subject line emojis accounted for an increase upon the rates for 56% of brands
E-mail marketing stats for B2C:
– 78% of the consumers have also unsubscribed from the list as a brand was sending too many of the emails
– Over 90% of the consumers are checking their emails daily
– Email subscribers are 3X more likely to share the social content than the rest
E-mail marketing stats for eCommerce:
– 86% of the consumers would like to receive the promotional email from brands that they subscribe with to at least once a month
– Segmented emails always generate 58% of the company revenue
E-mail marketing stats for Real estate:
– The majority of real estate companies get their subscribers from their website
– Businesses that blog have twice more traffic from emails than those which don’t
– 40% of the real estate companies use the list segmentation
Getting started with Email marketing:
Before you can already get overwhelmed by email marketing’s vast opportunities, let us break down the few major steps for you to get started. You can follow these steps as the way to create many successful email marketing strategies.
Each of the customers gets 121 emails each day. This means if you don’t take the duration to develop a strategy, your emails may get lost in the crowded inboxes or, even worse, may enter the spam folder. You may also learn how to build a strong email marketing strategy and send emails that people wish to read. It just takes the plan. This plan is divided into the following steps:
- Define your audience
- Establish the goals
- Create a way for people to sign up
- Choose the email campaign type
- Make a schedule
- Measure your results