Going from 0 to 100K Subscribers in a Year?
There are millions of YouTubers all over the world, but not everyone tends to succeed.
It is the dream of every single YouTuber out there to grow their channel as fast as possible. But it may not always seem as easy as it sounds until you get to know what you are supposed to do.
In this article, I’m going to share how I went from 0 to 100K subscribers in just a year,
Set your Goals
Here is where I started, Setting my Goal.
Thinking about how to gain subscribers without thinking about what you have to do for it doesn’t make any sense. In other words, before wanting people to subscribe to your channel, decide what you are going to give your audience through it.
Ask yourself, what is your niche? What are the valuable contents you are going to present to your audience? And how often?
Get your answers, fix your goals. Only then you will work towards it and eventually attain it
So, the key to getting started is setting your goals.
Follow these Best Practices
To reach your content to many, you have to do more than just speaking, recording, and publishing. Here is the list of best practices that I followed to gain 100K subscribers within a year,
- Write down the Script
If you are a beginner, this is something inevitable. Write down everything you are about to speak. Writing your script has the power to shape the way you present it, enhance its efficiency, and gives you a flow to speak.
- Ask them to Like and Subscribe
You might feel awkward doing this, but the truth is you don’t have to. When you ask for it, people are more likely to do it. Asking your audience to like and subscribe sets a reminder for them to do so.
You cannot expect your video to rank first on YouTube by just using a random title and description cause that’s not how it works. People search for videos by using keywords. So, choose a specific keyword and try ranking your video in it. Just make sure that the keyword you use is something people search for and has low to medium competition.
- Use Keywords rightly
Choosing a keyword and using it in your title is not enough either. To make effective use of the keyword, make sure you use it in your title, description, and tags. Avoid using keywords that are irrelevant to your video.
- Add End Screens to the video
If people are watching your video till the end, they probably like your video. So, adding an end screen is an easy yet effective way to take your audience to your previous videos which they might like
- Add Custom Subscription links
Creating a subscription link and adding it to your description and comment section will help you gain subscribers. It is because when people click on it, a tab will pop up to ask people to subscribe. So, most of the people who click on it will subscribe to your channel.
- Learn from your competitors
Since there are a lot of creators on YouTube, you might have competitions. All you have to do is observe your competitors and find what makes them best in every possible aspect. Then figure out how you can do it better to make your channel stand out.
Focus on the Quality
After all, quality wins quantity. In a rush of making content to post frequently, don’t forget to focus on the quality of your videos. Because a single value-packed video is worth more than a bunch of invaluable videos. These are the areas where you must showcase your quality,
- The very first thing that represents your video is your thumbnail. Even though your video ranked on the top of YouTube, no one is going to click on it unless your thumbnail is eye-catching. If you are showing your face in the video, use a picture of your smiling or expressive face on the thumbnail. Use a maximum of 3 to 4 words on it. By these, you could create a simple yet attractive thumbnail that will increase your click-through rate.
- Once the audience gets into the video, it’s your responsibility to keep them engaging. Remember no one wants to hear plain lectures. For which editing plays a major role. Use transitions and cuts. You can also use relevant illustrations and footage. Edit as best as you can to make the video more interesting. Doing these will increase your audience retention. If you are searching for a good editing software I would suggest using Filmora.
- Of course, forget not to look after the quality of what you present, your content. Add as much value you can to your content. People will surely notice your effort through your quality content.
So these are the things that helped me to go from 0 to 100K subscribers within a year and You can follow these to grow your channel too.
This Post Has 4 Comments
Thank u brother evening I will read…..
Sure Brother 🙂
Thank you deva
Your welcome 🙂